A community in which webmasters can ask for help with topics such as PHP coding , MySQL , IT jobs, web design, IT security.
Current location:homephp forumphp talk in 2009 yearUsing XDebug in UEStudio for PHP debugging - page 1
User InfoPosts
Using XDebug in UEStudio for PHP debugging#1
I(ve just downloaded the latest version of UEStudio 09 and am trying out the integrated XDebug features.

I(ve got xdebug installed, and have verified that via my php_info(). I(ve written a very basic script to test it out:

1:  <?php
2: $x = 5;
3: $y = $x + 1;
4: $z = 10;
5: while ($z--) {
6: echo $x, $y, "<br />\n";
7: }

I(ve then started the debugging session and get this message in my output window:

Client: Listening for connection...

I(ve added a breakpoint on line 4, just to test it out. I then open the file in my browser with the special url parameter:

http://localhost/uetest/index.php?XDEBUG_SESSION_START=test

The script runs normally and it doesn(t stop for debugging or anything. The output is this:

Client: Listening for connection...
Client: Connection accepted
Client: Initializing session
==============================
Debug Engine Name: Xdebug
Debug Engine Version: 2.0.3
Protocol Version: 1.0
==============================
Client: Session active
Client Command: Step Into
Client: Exiting debug session
Script completed without errors

If I visit http://localhost:9000/uetest/index.php then UEStudio says "Connection accepted", but from there nothing happens! The script never completes in the browser, and then finally UEStudio crashes.

Any ideas?

posted date: 2009-04-07 04:37:00

Re: Using XDebug in UEStudio for PHP debugging#2
I had made out the solution of this problem. click to view my topic...

hope that hepls.

posted date: 2009-04-07 04:37:01

Re: Using XDebug in UEStudio for PHP debugging#3
Many years ago I used xdebug but recently I(ve been using the Zend Debugger so I can(t remember off hand what I did to get the xdebug.dll to work. I do remember, however, that I did need to add a few entries into the php.ini. The entries that I have for the Zend Debugger are:For Linux:[Zend]zend_extension=/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/ZendDebugger.sozend_debugger.allow_hosts=127.0.0.1zend_debugger.expose_remotely=alwaysFor Windows:[Zend]zend_extension_ts="c:/php/ext/ZendDebugger.dll"zend_debugger.allow_hosts=127.0.0.1zend_debugger.expose_remotely=alwaysA Google search for "php xdebug php.ini" took me here:http://devzone.zend.com/article/2930-Debugging-PHP-applications-with-xdebugWhich suggests:xdebug.remote_enable=Onxdebug.remote_host="localhost"xdebug.remote_port=9000xdebug.remote_handler="dbgp"for xdebug.Hope this helps.

posted date: 2009-04-07 04:52:00

Re: Using XDebug in UEStudio for PHP debugging#4
Last week I evaluated UEStudio as a replacement for Zend Studio 5.5. I setup my XDebug configuration as follows and got it working:[XDebug]zend_extension_ts=./ext/php_xdebug.dllxdebug.profiler_enable=0xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger=1xdebug.profiler_output_dir=d:/xdebug.profiler_output_name=timestampxdebug.remote_enable=1xdebug.remote_mode=reqxdebug.remote_autostart=0xdebug.remote_port=9000xdebug.remote_host=localhost xdebug.idekey=debugI had to add several settings to my php.ini to get it working. Above is the resulting configuration. Also, I installed XDebug Helper Firefox addon to start debugging right from Firefox. Very convenient.

posted date: 2009-09-26 01:13:00

Re: Using XDebug in UEStudio for PHP debugging#5
thanks unknown! I'll give it a try to see how it goes!

posted date: 2009-09-26 05:07:00

select page: « 1 »
Copyright ©2008-2017 www.momige.com, all rights reserved.