A community in which webmasters can ask for help with topics such as PHP coding , MySQL , IT jobs, web design, IT security.
Current location:homephp forumphp talk in 2009 yearNeed help converting VB.NET 08 code to PHP - Getting direct link from MediaFire.com - page 1
User InfoPosts
Need help converting VB.NET 08 code to PHP - Getting direct link from MediaFire.com#1
I was looking for a way to get a direct link from mediafire(s file hosting service. By default, when a user visits a download link, he will be presented with a download page where he has to wait for the download to be processed and then a link will appear.
This link will appear in the div id (download_link(.

I googled and found a VB.NET 2008 solution to this, but I need the code in PHP
Here is the VB.NET 2008 solution: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=556681

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

posted date: 2009-04-12 04:26:00

Re: Need help converting VB.NET 08 code to PHP - Getting direct link from MediaFire.com#2
I had made out the solution of this problem. click to view my topic...

hope that hepls.

posted date: 2009-04-12 04:26:01

Re: Need help converting VB.NET 08 code to PHP - Getting direct link from MediaFire.com#3
This VB.NET code relies on access to the client DOM through the WebBrowser .NET control. You could port this to PHP by:Using the cURL functions to get the HTMLLoading them into an HTML parser to find the correct linkRedirecting the user with Header((Location: (.download_link)I think it would be better to recommend to your users the SkipScreen Firefox extension, though. A client solution will always be easier.

posted date: 2009-04-12 04:48:00

select page: « 1 »
Copyright ©2008-2017 www.momige.com, all rights reserved.