A community in which webmasters can ask for help with topics such as PHP coding , MySQL , IT jobs, web design, IT security.
Current location:homephp forumphp talk in 2009 yearReverse Proxy PHP - page 1
User InfoPosts
Reverse Proxy PHP#1
I want to develop software that will allow people to log in and pay a bill. The software will have to connect to a server hosted at a client (could be many clients) and retrieve some information. The issue is that I want to make it work in any scenario. Similar to the home remote control software like goto my pc. I have no gurantee of the setup for the client only that they have a windows based server and and internet connection. I would like to install a piece of software and have it connect to the server and wait for information. I really would like to use the simplest software possible such as PHP.

Thanks

posted date: 2009-04-13 11:43:00

Re: Reverse Proxy PHP#2
I had made out the solution of this problem. click to view my topic...

hope that hepls.

posted date: 2009-04-13 11:43:01

Re: Reverse Proxy PHP#3
Isn't this what websites were invented for?

posted date: 2009-04-13 11:50:00

Re: Reverse Proxy PHP#4
I want to develop software that will allow people to log in and pay a bill.That is a requirement. That is fine.The software will have to connect to a server hosted at a client (could be many clients) and retrieve some information.That is a specific technical solution to the above requirement. And not a very good one I might add.So. Do you want to know how best to solve your requirement, or do you want a technical explanation about how you could implement your (totally misguided) proposed solution?

posted date: 2009-04-13 14:29:00

Re: Reverse Proxy PHP#5
I am not sure I follow your comment?

posted date: 2009-04-13 14:56:00

Re: Reverse Proxy PHP#6
tone is a bit harsh perhaps, but the point is valid.. :)

posted date: 2009-04-14 03:48:00

select page: « 1 »
Copyright ©2008-2017 www.momige.com, all rights reserved.