A community in which webmasters can ask for help with topics such as PHP coding , MySQL , IT jobs, web design, IT security.
Current location:homephp forumphp talk in 2009 yearPut Images on other computers under login credentials - page 1
User InfoPosts
Put Images on other computers under login credentials#1
I have an application server, a database server and a file server, with the file server has its own subdomain name (i.e., file.myexample.com)

The file server stores all the images that are used in the application, the point is that I don(t want the user to view those images without obtaining proper authentication first. So in a sense the access of these image resources must be properly authenticated, which means that only login users can access those images. If a anonymous user types in the URL of an image, the web application should redirect him to the login page.

I am looking for PHP and Symfony examples.

posted date: 2009-04-14 04:24:00

Re: Put Images on other computers under login credentials#2
I had made out the solution of this problem. click to view my topic...

hope that hepls.

posted date: 2009-04-14 04:24:01

Re: Put Images on other computers under login credentials#3
Use a PHP page to obtain you images, i.e. image.php?id=2345WIthin the code for this page you can check the authentication of the user, then reutnr the image if they are allowed. You will need to specify the correct mime-type.

posted date: 2009-04-14 04:27:00

select page: « 1 »
Copyright ©2008-2017 www.momige.com, all rights reserved.