A community in which webmasters can ask for help with topics such as PHP coding , MySQL , IT jobs, web design, IT security.
Current location:homephp forumphp talk in 2009 yearWhere should I start for Web Services with PHP with C# Client? - page 1
User InfoPosts
Where should I start for Web Services with PHP with C# Client?#1
I have been working in C# for a while ago, and recently started again with PHP; and I wonder if it is possible to make web services in php that can be consumed from C#.

Googling, i found various frameworks as NuSOAP, Zend and others.

My questions are:

What good frameworks are out there for doing SOAP Web Services development with PHP?
Where can I start from?
How can I achieve Database agnosticism in PHP?

Thanks in advance

posted date: 2009-04-14 06:21:00

Re: Where should I start for Web Services with PHP with C# Client?#2
I had made out the solution of this problem. click to view my topic...

hope that hepls.

posted date: 2009-04-14 06:21:01

Re: Where should I start for Web Services with PHP with C# Client?#3
What good frameworks are out there for doing SOAP Web Services development with PHP?PHP now has a native soap client and server library. Don(t use nusoap.Where can I start from?The manual.How can I achieve Database agnosticism in PHP?You can get database connectivity abstraction through PDO.

posted date: 2009-04-14 06:36:00

Re: Where should I start for Web Services with PHP with C# Client?#4
As long as you publish a WSDL it(s very easy to consume a web service from any client. With Visual Studio there is actually a generator that will read the WSDL and generate classes which help you access the web service on its own.I haven(t done it in a while but I am just letting you know it exists. Also, I have in the past wrote a SOAP web service in PHP and used a C# client to access it. So it is definitely possible.I believe I used NuSOAP and it was quite simple because it actually auto-generated the WSDL by adding a ?wsdl at the end of the URL. I don(t think NuSOAP is being developed anymore though but I am not sure.

posted date: 2009-04-14 06:50:00

Re: Where should I start for Web Services with PHP with C# Client?#5
There is SOAP support in PHP since a while, and you can user nusoap too if you have to.http://sourceforge.net/projects/nusoap/Nusoap may needs a little more work, but last time I(ve checked it supported a bit more bits and pieces of the standard.It could have been changed since then.

posted date: 2009-04-14 09:19:00

select page: « 1 »
Copyright ©2008-2017 www.momige.com, all rights reserved.