A community in which webmasters can ask for help with topics such as PHP coding , MySQL , IT jobs, web design, IT security.
Current location:homephp forumphp talk in 2009 yearRegarding Google Safe Browsing API - page 1
User InfoPosts
Regarding Google Safe Browsing API#1
Does anyone know how to use the Google safe browsing API.

I downloaded the entire the malware and phish update from the google safe browsing using the API key and tried comparing the hash of the suspicious site (md5_file method in php) but it did not work. I also tried comparing the hash of the suspicious site(s url (md5 method in php).

Am I doing something wrong here?

posted date: 2009-04-16 07:56:00

Re: Regarding Google Safe Browsing API#2
I had made out the solution of this problem. click to view my topic...

hope that hepls.

posted date: 2009-04-16 07:56:01

Re: Regarding Google Safe Browsing API#3
You need to use a canonical version of the site url. Some examples are on this Google page. Also, I think using the suffix or prefix of the url may be necessary depending on what you are doing with the url.

posted date: 2009-04-16 08:00:00

Re: Regarding Google Safe Browsing API#4
Maybe you can specify more exactly what you are doing? The URL you hash must be Suffix/Prefix only, no protocol etc. included.

posted date: 2009-04-16 08:07:00

Re: Regarding Google Safe Browsing API#5
Also, check out the BrightCloud web filtering API. It(s a bit more straightforward to use (a REST web interface). It(s better, but does cost money (it(s still quite affordable).(FWIW - I am a founder of BrightCloud.)

posted date: 2009-09-28 22:42:00

Re: Regarding Google Safe Browsing API#6
Great service, buy very expensive if you have to pay 100$ just for try the API!

posted date: 2012-08-14 12:35:00

select page: « 1 »
Copyright ©2008-2017 www.momige.com, all rights reserved.